Description: Chloriclean is a white-colored, alkaline solution whose primary ingredients include sodium oxychloride (1%-5% by weight), lauryl dimethylamine oxide (1%-5% by weight), and sodium polyacrylate (1%-5% by weight). Chloriclean is designed to eliminate blood stains, fats, and proteins from food equipment, floors, and walls. This high-quality, concentrated product does not need the addition of any supplementary detergents or cleaners.
- Sold in a variety of sizes to suit your cleaning needs
- Can safely be utilized on a number of different surfaces
- Chloriclean is a cleaning solution that will expel stains and grime, such as blood, proteins, and fats, from food processing machinery. It can also be used to clean floors and walls.
- The required dilution depends on the product’s application.
- For cleaning kill floors and boning rooms, dilute Chloriclean to a 1:10 to 1:20 concentration.
- For cleaning processing equipment and conveyor belts, dilute Chloriclean to a 1:20 to 1:50 concentration.