Description: Rough & Tough Cleaner is an alkaline, light red solution whose principal ingredient is oligomeric D-glucopyranose (0.1%-1% by weight). It is a caustic cleaner that can expel grease, carbon, and other types of dirt and grime from dozers, front-end loaders, scrapers, backhoes, and other types of off-road machinery. It may also be used as a pre-cleaning solution before painting.
- Low instability
- Available in various sizes
- Designed for heavy-duty cleaning
- Rough & Tough Cleaner is a cleaning solution that effectively removes stubborn grime from off-road equipment such as dozers, front-end loaders, scrapers, and backhoes.
- It can also cleanse and prepare surfaces prior to painting.
- Before use, the Rough & Tough Cleaner should be diluted to a ratio of 1:60 to 1:100.
- It may be used in a pump-up sprayer at a 1:1 concentration or a post-pump chemical injector at a 1:4 concentration.
- Always spot test Rough & Tough Cleaner on a small area before applying to an entire surface.
- For optimum results, use Rough & Tough Cleaner with hot water or steam.
- Do not use Rough & Tough Cleaner on aluminum, automobiles, over-the-road trucks, or poly-sealed surfaces.
- Do not apply Rough & Tough Cleaner to painted materials at dilutions stronger than 1:40.
- Rinse surfaces well after application, and do not allow Rough & Tough Cleaner to dry before rinsing.