Description: Tidal SimpleClean is a dark green, alkaline solution whose primary ingredients are 2-butoxyethanol (5%-10% by weight) and a proprietary surfactant blend (1%-5% by weight). It is an industrial-strength cleaner that can be used to clean mold, mildew, dirt, grease, and other types of grime from surfaces such as sinks, stovetops, grills, carpets, engines, automobiles, and many more.
- Pleasant sassafras scent
- Sold in various sizes
- Can be diluted with hot or cold water
- Tidal SimpleClean is an eco-friendly cleaning solution that is safe to use on a wide variety of surfaces.
- Before use, spot test Tidal SimpleClean on a small area of the desired surface.
- Wet down the desired surface before applying Tidal SimpleClean.
- For surfaces such as sinks, grills, ovens, engines, wheels, and concrete, use Tidal SimpleClean without dilution.
- For surfaces such as stovetops and toilets, as well as for general cleaning, dilute Tidal SimpleClean to a 10:1 concentration.
- For surfaces such as automobiles, stainless steel, vinyl floors, walls, and carpets, dilute Tidal SimpleClean to a 30:1 to 50:1 concentration.
- For surfaces such as mirrors, glass, and windshields, dilute Tidal SimpleClean to a 150:1 concentration.
- After applying Tidal SimpleClean, let sit for 1-2 minutes, then rinse off. Do not permit Tidal SimpleClean to dry before rinsing.
- Heavily stained surfaces may need to be scrubbed before rinsing.