Description: Tidal Brown Soap is a dark brown, alkaline solution that primarily consists of n,n-bis(carboxymethyl)-glycine/trisodium salt, sodium hydroxide, a proprietary surfactant blend, and ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid/tetrasodium salt tetrahydrate (all 1%-5% by weight). It can be used to cleanse carbon stack stain, magnetic road film, and other types of dirt and grime from trucks, trailers, and tractors. In fact, Tidal Brown Soap is one of the most popular industrial truck cleaning detergents! It is also safe to use on other surfaces made of aluminum, as well as painted materials.
- Can be utilized with hot or cold water
- Available in various sizes
- Low instability
- Tidal Brown Soap is a cleaning solution that is specially formulated for trucks, trailers, tractors.
- Tidal Brown Soap should be diluted to a concentration of 1:100 if being used with hot water; with cold water, it should be diluted to 1:50.
- It may be applied to trucks using a pressure washer or a drive-through truck wash.
- After application, rinse the surface well- do not let the solution dry before rinsing.
- Tidal Brown Soap should not be used on polished aluminum, anodized aluminum, or poly sealed surfaces.
- When being applied to painted surfaces, the concentration of Tidal Brown Soap should not exceed 1:40.