Description: Tidal Detergent Enhancer is a clear liquid primarily made up of ethoxylated nonylphenol (70%-80% by weight), xylene sulfonic acid sodium salt (5%-10% by weight), and ethoxylated alcohol phosphate (1%-5% by weight). This product can enhance detergents by improving their wetting and bonding capacities when used at a percentage of 1%-5%. It is also able to improve the efficacy of detergents that have been overdiluted.
- Low instability and flammability
- Great foaming ability at a percentage as low as 2%
- Can be used with both acidic and alkaline detergents
- Sold in three sizes: 1-gallon totes, 5-gallon pails, and 55-gallons drums
- Tidal Detergent Enhancer elevates the wetting and bonding of detergents and increases the cleaning ability of detergents that have been diluted too much.
- The percentage that should be added to a detergent depends on the required usage: anywhere between 1% and 8% is safe and effective.
- You may need to test various percentages to figure out which one is best for your desired purpose.