Description: Tidal Drain Away is an opaque cleaning solution whose primary ingredient is a proprietary surfactant blend (1%-5% by weight). Tidal Drain Away effectively clears out leftover food scraps and grease from drains. This in turn eradicates the odor-causing bacteria that feed on this debris. Tidal Drain Away is available in three various sizes
- Clean and fresh scent
- Low instability
- Can be used safely in indoor or outdoor drains
- Tidal Drain Away is a detergent that cleans out drains and prevents odor-causing bacteria from developing in them.
- Confirm that water is able to flow through the drain before using Tidal Drain Away.
- Then, pour lukewarm water down the drain; Tidal Drain Away functions best in a warm environment.
- Add Tidal Drain Away to the drain. 1 quart of solution will be required for every 25 cubic feet of the drain.
- If the volume of the drain is not known, add Tidal Drain Away until the drain’s trap is full.
- Prior to running water down the drain, allow Tidal Drain Away to sit overnight.
- Tidal Drain Away can be used once a week for drain maintenance and the prevention of waste buildup.
- Do not let Tidal Drain Away come into contact with food.