Description: Tidal Efflorescence Eraser is a blue, acidic liquid whose main ingredient is phosphoric acid (10%-20% by weight). It removes the accumulation of efflorescence from brick, stucco, and other types of masonry. This is an imperative aspect of prepping masonry for sealing, as efflorescence hinders a sealant’s ability to stick to and permeate a given material. Erase is available in three sizes, ranging from a 4×1-gallon case (40 lbs.) to a 55-gallon drum (510 lbs.).
- Contains no hydrochloric or hydrofluoric acid
- Each gallon of Erase can clean a 200-square-foot surface
- Is readily rinsed off
- Tidal Efflorescence Eraser is a solution that will help prepare masonry for the sealing process by cleaning off built-up efflorescence.
- Before use, dilute Tidal Efflorescence Eraser to a concentration of 1 part product to 3-4 parts water.
- Spot test Tidal Efflorescence Eraser on a small portion of masonry to decide if it needs to be stronger or weaker.
- Administer Tidal Efflorescence Eraser to a wet surface using a pump-up sprayer.
- Let sit for a short time, then rinse off with high-pressure water.
- Wait at least 48 hours after applying Tidal Efflorescence Eraser to use sealant on the masonry’s surface.