Description: Tidal Max Deck Wash is a colorless, acidic cleaning solution. Its principal ingredients include ethanedioic acid (5%-10% by weight), secondary alkyl/aryl sulfonic acid, ethoxylated nonylphenol, 2-amino-ethanol, ethoxylated alcohol phosphate (all 1%-5% by weight), and xylene sulfonic acid sodium salt (0.1%-1% by weight). Tidal Max Deck Wash can be used to eliminate dirt and grime such as mold, mildew, and cooking grease from wooden decks, particularly cedar wood decks.
- Low instability
- Available in three convenient sizes to serve a range of cleaning needs
- Tidal Max Deck Wash is a high-quality cleaning product that will remove mold, mildew, cooking grease, and other stains from wooden decks.
- Before use, Tidal Max Deck Wash should be diluted to a ratio of 3 parts hot water:1 part cleaning solution.
- Tidal Max Deck Wash can be administered to decks using a low-pressure sprayer.
- It should be left to sit on the deck’s surface for 5-10 minutes, then rinsed off with a pressure washer.