Description: Tidal All-Purpose Foamer is a white-colored solution whose main ingredient is cocoamidopropyl betaine (20%-30% by weight). When mixed with cleaning solutions, it increases the amount of foam they produce. This allows them to better adhere to vertical surfaces, which ultimately improves their cleaning ability.
- Low instability
- Available in various sizes
- Can safely be mixed with acidic or alkaline cleaning solutions
- Tidal All-Purpose Foamer is a solution that augments the foaming capacity of cleaning agents, making it easier for them to stick to vertical surfaces.
- Before use, dilute between 0.5 and 1 gallon of Tidal All-Purpose Foamer to 55 gallons with water.
- Apply with injected 90 PSI air or a foaming device attached to a pressure washer.
- Store Tidal All-Purpose Foamer in a well-ventilated and dry place.