Description: Tidal Aluma Shine is a light-straw-colored, acidic cleaning product principally composed of sulfuric acid (10%-20% by weight), hydrofluoric acid (5%-10% by weight), ethoxylated nonylphenol (1%-5% by weight), xylene sulfonic acid sodium salt (0.1%-1% by weight), and ethoxylated alcohol phosphate (0%-0.1% by weight). It is a cleaning solution for unpainted aluminum that will leave it looking bright and shiny. Tidal Aluma Shine can also be employed to improve the shine and appearance of anodized and mirror-polished aluminum that has been damaged.
- May be utilized with cold or hot water
- Sold in various sizes
- Tidal Aluma Shine is a solution that cleans and brightens aluminum surfaces, as well as enhances the look of damaged aluminum.
- Tidal Aluma Shine must be diluted to a 1:60 ratio before use with cold water.
- With hot water, it may be diluted to an even lower concentration; when being utilized with hard water, it may have to be less diluted.
- It should be spot tested on a small portion of the desired surface before using on the entire surface.
- Tidal Aluma Shine may be applied with a pressure washer or pump sprayer.
- It should be applied from the bottom to the top of a surface, and the surface should be rinsed, from top to bottom, before the solution dries.
- Do not apply Tidal Aluma Shine to glass, painted surfaces, pumping systems, or heating coils.
There are no reviews yet.