Description: EcoRestore is a yellow, acidic detergent that primarily consists of hydrochloric acid, carbamidic acid (both 10%-30% by weight), a proprietary surfactant blend, 2-butoxyethanol (both 5%-10% by weight), and ethoxylated nonylphenol (1%-5% by weight). It effectively cleanses a wide variety of masonry surfaces, such as brick, stucco, limestone, and sandstone, making it a great cleaning detergent for buildings. It can also be used on non-masonry surfaces, such as glass, anodized aluminum, painted wood, and vinyl.
- Safe to use indoors and outdoors
- Ready-to-use, no dilution required
- Low instability
- EcoRestore is a cleaning solution that may be utilized on a number of masonry and non-masonry materials, both indoors and outdoors.
- EcoRestore can be applied with an acid-resistant pump-up sprayer or electric acid pump.
- After application, let the solution sit for a brief period, then rinse well.
- Do not allow EcoRestore to dry on surfaces before rinsing, and do not use it on pumping systems or heating coils.