Description: Tidal Max Deck Stripper is a clear, alkaline cleaning solution. Its principal ingredient is oligomeric D-Glucopyranose (0.10%-1.00% by weight). Tidal Max Deck Stripper is designed to remove dirt, grease, and oil from wooden and concrete decks, as well as to strip off any unwanted paint or stain. It is available in several convenient sizes ranging from a 4×1-gallon case (40 lbs.) to a 55-gallon drum (495 lbs.).
- Low instability
- Can be used with hot or cold water
- Tidal Max Deck Stripper is a cleaning solution that will effectively expel dirt, oil, grease, paint, and stain from wooden and concrete surfaces.
- It should be diluted to a ratio between 1:2 and 1:4 when cleaning decks; when stripping paint and stain, it may be used without dilution.
- Before use, fully wet the surface, then apply Tidal Max Deck Stripper with a low-pressure appliance.
- Let Tidal Max Deck Stripper sit for 10 minutes before rinsing with low pressure for wooden surfaces or high pressure for concrete surfaces.
- When stripping paint, it may need to be applied and rinsed off a second time.
- Tidal Max Deck Stripper should not be permitted to dry before rinsing and should not be utilized on aluminum or paint that is meant to stay intact.
There are no reviews yet.