Description: Tidal Metal Mirror Polisher is a white-colored, acidic liquid that is principally composed of sulfuric acid (10%-20% by weight), ethoxylated nonylphenol (1%-5% by weight), xylene sulfonic acid sodium salt (0.1%-1% by weight), and ethoxylated alcohol phosphate (0%-0.1% by weight). This solution can be used to clean and brighten aluminum, polished aluminum, and stainless steel surfaces. Additionally, it is safe to use on livestock trailers to remove dirt, urine, and manure stains.
- Available in various sizes
- Tidal Metal Mirror Polisher is a cleaner designed for stainless steel, aluminum, and polished aluminum.
- Before use, it should be diluted to a concentration of 1 part cleaner to 4 parts soft water.
- It may be administered to surfaces with a low-pressure sprayer or chemical injector, working from bottom to top.
- The surface should be scrubbed with a soft-bristle brush, then rinsed well from top to bottom.
- Tidal Metal Mirror Polisher should not be used on hot or dry surfaces, pumping systems, or heating coils.