Description: No-Bond Crete Release is a light brown, mineral oil-based solution that can be used to protect forms and form liners from concrete buildup. This aids in the processes of releasing and cleaning off formwork. It does not leave behind any residue or discoloration on concrete if used correctly.
- Ready-to-use, no dilution required
- Available in 5-gallon pails and 55-gallon drums
- No-Bond Crete Release hampers the ability of concrete to stick to formwork, making it easier to release and wash formwork after use.
- To use No-Bond Crete Release, spray a thin coating of product onto clean formwork with an atomizing or misting spray tip prior to filling with concrete.
- Using a large amount of product will not make it more effective- after application, absorb any extra product with a squeegee and towels.