Description: Tidal Roof Foam is a light-yellow solution whose principal ingredient is lauryl dimethyl amine oxide (10%-20% by weight). It is a bleach enhancer that serves two purposes. Firstly, it thickens bleach and provides additional foam. This feature improves bleach’s ability to adhere to roofs, therefore making it easier to apply. Secondly, it increases bleach’s cleaning ability. This creates a more powerful detergent for washing roofs and other exterior surfaces.
- Safe to use with hot or cold water
- Low instability
- Sold in three various sizes
- Tidal Roof Foam is a bleach additive that strengthens bleach’s cleaning capacity and causes the bleach to thicken, facilitating its application process.
- Before use, dilute Tidal Roof Foam by adding 1 quart of the solution to 55 gallons of 12.5% bleach.
- Up to 2 quarts of Tidal Roof Foam may be added to 55 gallons of bleach, but do not create stronger concentrations- this may make the solution too thick and thus difficult to use.
- Administer Tidal Roof Foam from bottom to top of the desired surface, then rinse from top to bottom.