Description: Tidal Salt Slayer is an orange-yellow, acidic product that is sold as both a powder and a solution. Its primary ingredient is sodium hyposulfite (10%-20% by weight). It cleans and neutralizes surfaces in order to remove salt crystals, as well as prevent them from developing in the first place. Tidal Salt Slayer may be applied to cars’ undercarriages, but it can also be safely used on polished aluminum, brass, painted surfaces, glass, and plastic.
- Available in a 55 gallon drum
- Formulated with an environmentally friendly, renewable surfactant
- Low instability
- Safe to use with hot or cold water
- Tidal Salt Slayer is a product that can remove salt crystals and hamper their formation on car undercarriages, polished aluminum, glass, plastic, and a variety of other materials.
- Before use, dilute Tidal Salt Slayer to a ratio of 1:20.
- It should be administered with low pressure, then (optionally) rinsed off using a pressure washer.