Description: Tidal Bleach Neutralizer is a blue, alkaline solution whose primary ingredient is sodium hyposulfite (10%-20% by weight). This product can be used to neutralize bleach crystals, which may remain on outdoor surfaces that have been cleaned with bleach but not rinsed well. Tidal Bleach Neutralizer will get rid of the streaks these crystals cause on glass. It also prevents the corrosion they can generate on trailers, vehicles, and other machinery, which lengthens the amount of time between replacements. Additionally, Tidal Bleach Neutralizer can be utilized to safeguard plants against bleach.
- Low instability
- Sold in various sizes
- Tidal Bleach Neutralizer is a rinse that may be applied to a variety of outdoor materials to neutralize residual bleach from the cleaning process. It also shields plants from bleach damage.
- The degree to which Tidal Bleach Neutralizer must be diluted depends on the applicator being used.
- For X-Jet application, dilute 8-16 ounces of Tidal Bleach Neutralizer with 5 gallons of water.
- For downstream injector application, dilute 15-24 ounces of Tidal Bleach Neutralizer with 5 gallons of water.
- Apply to wet surfaces, and rinse well.
- For use with plants, spray Tidal Bleach Neutralizer onto pre-wet plants before and after using bleach, then rinse well.
- Do not allow Tidal Bleach Neutralizer to dry on surfaces, and do not apply to edible plants.
There are no reviews yet.