Description: Lucky Lemons Bleach Additive is a yellow alkaline solution whose primary ingredient is ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid/tetrasodium salt tetrahydrate (1%-5% by weight). This product features a clean lemon scent that conceals the odor of bleach when they are mixed together. It also produces a thick foam that boosts the cleaning capacity of bleach by increasing its contact time with surfaces and helping it to permeate surfaces more thoroughly. Lucky Lemons Bleach Additive is available in three convenient sizes.
- Pleasant lemon scent
- Low instability
- Can be used on roofs, walls, and other exterior surfaces
- Lucky Lemons Bleach Additive is a solution that can help to conceal bleach odors as well as increase the cleansing power of bleach.
- To use, mix about 1 ounce of Lucky Lemons Bleach Additive into each gallon of bleach.
- 1-2 quarts of Lucky Lemons Bleach Additive are needed per 55 gallons of bleach.
- Do not create a more concentrated solution than is necessary- this may make it challenging to rinse off of surfaces.