Description: Tidal Industrial Degreaser is a green-colored, 6% butyl cleaning solution that boasts a wide variety of applications. It can be employed to clean houses, awnings, gutters, concrete floors, and other areas. Additionally, it can be used as a pre-spray to get rid of grease and oil stains on a vehicle’s surface prior to pressure washing. It may also be used as a pre-spray before steam cleaning or washing surfaces with hot or cold water. The primary ingredients in Tidal Industrial Degreaser are 2-butoxyethanol, disodium oxosilanediolate, and a proprietary surfactant blend.
- USDA approved
- Can be utilized as both a cleaning solution and a pre-cleaning solution
- Available in a wide range of sizes
- Low instability
- Tidal Industrial Degreaser can be applied in order to erase many types of stains and grime, such as dirt, bugs, grease stains, and oil stains, from various hard surfaces.
- When being used with hot water washing, it should be diluted to a ratio of 1:100; with cold water washing, it should be diluted to 1:50.
- When being used as a pre-spray, it should be diluted to a ratio of 1:20, but may be utilized at stronger concentrations or completely undiluted depending upon the required use.