Description: Tidal MAX Industrial Degreaser is a red-colored solution largely composed of 2-butoxyethanol, xylene sulfonic acid sodium salt, sodium hydroxide, disodium oxosilanediolate, and d-glucopyranose, oligomer. It is an extremely strong cleaning solution: it contains twice as much butyl as our BD-10-C solution and is twice as caustic as our BD-5-C solution. It is formulated to remove dirt, oil, grease, and mold from road equipment such as cranes, draglines, lifts, and bulldozers, as well as other hard surfaces like buildings, trailers, and trucks. When Tidal MAX is used to clean heating coils, its corrosives inhibitors and water softeners work to counteract scale and rust buildup.
- Can be used with hot or cold water
- Low instability
- Strong enough for commercial use
- Available in multiple sizes
- Works well when utilized with power washers
- Tidal MAX Industrial Degreaser can be employed to thoroughly clean construction equipment and other outdoor surfaces.
- Due to the concentrated nature of Tidal MAX, spot-testing on a small portion of a surface before using it on the entire surface is recommended.
- Before use, this cleaner should be diluted to a ratio of 1 part water:5 parts cleaner to 1 part cleaner:50 parts water.
- Concentrations greater than 1 part cleaner:15 parts water should only be used on painted surfaces when cleaning them before repainting.
- Tidal MAX may be used with a power washer.
- Rinse well after application- do not allow Tidal MAX to dry.