Description: Tidal Oven & Grill Cleaner is a light brown, alkaline solution whose primary ingredient is oligomeric D-glucopyranose (0.1%-1% by weight). It will effectively remove grease, oil, carbon stain, tar, and burnt food remnants from ovens, stoves, and grills. Particularly, it has proven successful at cleaning these types of surfaces in Chinese restaurants.
- Low instability
- Available in various sizes
- Tidal Oven & Grill Cleaner eliminates stains and grime from ovens, stoves, grills, and other kitchen surfaces.
- Before use, Tidal Oven & Grill Cleaner should be diluted with hot water to a concentration of 1:100.
- The solution should be sponged or sprayed with a low-pressure sprayer onto the desired surface, then left to sit for 10-15 minutes.
- It should be wiped off with a sponge or cloth, then rinsed well with potable water.
- For severe stains and messes, Tidal Oven & Grill Cleaner may be applied a second time, then wiped off with an abrasive pad or steel wool and rinsed with potable water.
- Tidal Oven & Grill Cleaner should not be used on hot surfaces, anodized aluminum, or polished aluminum.
- It should not be permitted to dry on surfaces.