Description: Tidal Citrus Cleaner is an orange-colored, alkaline solution whose primary ingredient is triphosphoric acid/sodium salt (1%-5% by weight). This product will effectively clean a number of outdoor surfaces, such as vinyl siding, aluminum siding, wood siding, trucks, trailers, RVs, mobile homes, and more. It is not only useful as a cleaning solution, but also as a pre-cleaning solution; it can be sprayed onto engines, floors, whitewall tires, walls, and countertops prior to cleaning. Tidal Citrus Cleaner is sold in a 4×1-gallon case, 5-gallon pail, 55-gallon drum, and 1-drum kit.
- Pleasant citrus odor
- Low instability and flammability
- Can be used with hot or cold water
- Safe to utilize in conjunction with a pressure washer
- Contains corrosive inhibitors and water softeners which will protect heating coils from rust and scale buildup
- Tidal Citrus Cleaner is an industrial cleaning solution that can be employed to clean a wide variety of exterior surfaces, including house siding, RVs, mobile homes, trailers, and trucks.
- This solution should be diluted to a concentration between 1 part water:5 parts cleaner and 1 part cleaner:50 parts water, depending on the required use.
- It may also be used without diluting if using as a pre-spray on heavily soiled surfaces.
- Tidal Citrus Cleaner should not be applied to painted surfaces at dilutions stronger than 1:40, and it should not be permitted to dry before rinsing.
There are no reviews yet.