Description: Gutter Green is an alkaline, green-colored liquid whose main ingredients are 2-butoxyethanol (5%-10% by weight), disodium oxosilanediolate (1%-5% by weight), and a proprietary surfactant mixture (1%-5% by weight). It is an efficient gutter cleaning solution. Gutter Green is sold in a variety of sizes.
- Works rapidly
- Cost-effective due to high concentration
- Low flammability and instability
- Gutter Green is a concentrated and powerful gutter cleaning product.
- Before use, Gutter Green must be diluted to a ratio of 1 part product to 2-3 parts water.
- The solution can then be sprayed onto the gutter; a pressure washer chemical injector may be used for a more thorough clean.
- A soft brush can be utilized to scrub any extremely dirty regions.
- Gutter Green should be rinsed off after application.
- Do not apply Gutter Green to polished or anodized aluminum.
- Any nearby painted surfaces or plants should be wet down or covered up to shield them from potential damage from Gutter Green.