Description: Eco-Barrier is a straw-colored, slightly acidic cleaning product. It can be used to expel mold and mildew odors, as well as the mold and mildew themselves, from a number of exterior surfaces. It can also inhibit mold and mildew from returning. Additionally, Eco-Barrier may be utilized as a cleaning additive by administering to the desired surface after a cleaning solution has been applied.
- Ready-to-use, no dilution required
- Can be used as a cleaning solution or a post-cleaning solution
- Available in 1 gallon totes, 5-gallon pails, and 55-gallon drum (490 lbs.)
- Eco-Barrier is a cleaner that will expel mold, mildew, and their odors from outdoor surfaces, as well as hamper their ability to grow back.
- Eco-Barrier may be administered, without dilution, using a sponge, towel, or hand sprayer/fogger then left to dry.
- It should be spot tested in a small location to ensure it is appropriate for the given surface.
- Depending on the humidity and other environmental factors, Eco-Barrier will remain effective for anywhere from 6 to 36 months.
- Eco-Barrier should not be used with pressure washers, and should not be applied to ductwork, HVAC filters, pumping systems, or heating coils.