Description: Tidal Concrete Delete is a yellow, acidic solution that primarily consists of phosphoric acid (60%-70% by weight) and a blend of proprietary surfactants (1%-5% by weight). It effectively removes concrete from a number of different materials. Its phosphoric-acid-based formula is much gentler than those containing hydrochloric acid. This allows Tidal Concrete Delete to expel concrete from surfaces without damaging them.
- Sold invarious sizes
- Safe to use for daily cleaning on most surfaces
- Tidal Concrete Delete is a solution that can be employed to clean concrete buildup off of hard surfaces.
- Before use, dilute Tidal Concrete Delete to a 1:10 ratio.
- After administering to the desired surface, let sit for 2-3 minutes, then brush and rinse well.
- Tidal Concrete Delete may be used to clean the cab of a truck periodically but should not be applied daily.
There are no reviews yet.