Description: Green Concrete Remover is a clear solution consisting of a mixture of acids, most prominently glycolic acid (50%-60% by weight). This product can break down cement that has hardened on a number of different surfaces, such as trucks, scaffolding, and tools. It can also safely be used on painted surfaces. Green Concrete Remover is available in 5-gallon pails and 55-gallon drums.
- Biodegradable and eco-friendly
- Includes rust inhibitors to prevent corrosion of metal surfaces
- Low flammability and instability
- Strong enough for industrial use
- Green Concrete Remover is an acidic liquid formulated to expel hardened cement from a variety of surfaces.
- Before use, Green Concrete Remover must be diluted to a 1:5 ratio.
- It should be applied to hardened cement and left for 60 minutes and reapplied if the surface begins to dry within this time frame.
- It can then be left to sit overnight.
- The next day, the cement will have the texture of wet sand, and can easily be removed using a hose with a spray nozzle- or better yet, a pressure washer.