Description: EcoCleanse is a yellow, alkaline solution. Its main ingredient is sodium hydroxide (5%-10% by weight). EcoCleanse can be used to eliminate oxidation, carbon, oil, and other types of dirt and grime from a large number of exterior surfaces, including brick, granite, concrete, limestone, siding, roofs, and many others. It may also be used as a post-cleaning product following the application of acidic restoration cleaners in order to neutralize any residual acidic solution. EcoCleanse is available in various gallon sizes.
- Contains biodegradable surfactants
- Pleasant orange scent
- Low instability
- Safe to use with hot or cold water
- EcoCleanse is a multipurpose cleaning solution that is safe to use on brick, granite, concrete, and other outdoor surfaces.
- Given its basicity, it can also be utilized to neutralize leftover acidic cleaning solutions. Before use, dilute EcoCleanse to a ratio of 1:4 for heavy cleaning, 1:10 for moderate cleaning, and 1:20 for light cleaning.
- It may be applied using a pressure washer, low-pressure sprayer, or brush.
- Cover up any nearby areas that are not being cleaned.
- Depending on the surface being washed and it’s level of soil, 1 gallon of EcoCleanse will clean between 100 and 250 square feet.
There are no reviews yet.