Description: Super Soy Asphalt Releaser is an amber-colored solution consisting of methyl ester from soybean oil (90%-100% by weight) and ethoxylated nonylphenol (5%-10% by weight). It can be used to inhibit asphalt from adhering to metal surfaces such as trucks and asphalt handling equipment. Super Soy Asphalt Releaser’s natural anti-stick ingredients form a barrier between asphalt and metal surfaces. Furthermore, Super Soy Asphalt Releaser is effortlessly cleaned off of metal surfaces once they no longer require protection.
- Low flammability and instability
- Low odor
- Available in various sizes
- Made with all-natural, renewable ingredients
- Super Soy Asphalt Releaser is a solution that effectively shields metal surfaces from sticky asphalt, facilitating the cleansing of asphalt off of these surfaces.
- Before use, make sure the desired surface is free of any asphalt buildup.
- Apply a thick layer of Super Soy using a pump-up sprayer or spray arch.
- Periodically check the surface to ensure that an adequate amount of Super Soy has been applied, and reapply if needed.
- Do not dilute Super Soy with water or petroleum.