Description: Parts Metal Magic is a white-colored cleaning powder. Its main ingredients include calcined soda (20%-30% by weight), disodium oxosilanediolate (20%-30% by weight), triphosphoric acid/sodium salt (10%-20% by weight), sodium lauryl benzene sulfonate (1%-5% by weight), and 2-butoxyethanol (1%-5% by weight). Parts Metal Magic can be employed to remove dirt, oil, and grease from a variety of metals, including aluminum and brass. It is formulated for use in hot vats and high-pressure spray cabinets
- Contains 2% citric solvent, which gives off a pleasant citrus scent
- Low instability
- Available in a 5-gallon pail (45 lbs.), box (103 lbs.), and 55-gallon drum (470 lbs.)
- Parts Metal Magic is a cleaning powder that may be used in conjunction with high-pressure spray cabinets and hot vats to expel dirt, oil, and grease from metal parts.
- The water in the cabinet or vat should be at about 160ºF before use.
- Depending upon the required amount of cleaning, utilize between 2 and 8 ounces of powder for each gallon of water.
- Use the machine’s agitator to incorporate the powder into the water.
- The length of time that the metal parts should be left in the chemical solution will depend on the water’s conditions and the level of soil on the metal.