If you’re wondering how to remove spray paint from metal, you’re not alone. Many metal signs, siding, and other surfaces around the globe consistently fall victim to vandalism and bear unpleasant graffiti marks as proof. Scrubbing away at these marks with just water and a rag has minimal effect. If you’re looking to get rid of these stains once and for all, then hiring a professional cleaner or investing in high-quality products will help you get the job done. A power washer and an industrial-grade graffiti remover solution are vital to removing paint stains and restoring your surface.
The most common metal surfaces that vandals like to target are:
- Road signs
- Lockers & desks
What’s the best product to remove spray paint?
When picking out the best detergent to remove spray paint with, consider your surface. If it’s any of the ones listed above, then a professional cleaning solution isn’t hard to find. With TidalWashers’s, TIDAL GRAFFITI REMOVER cleans away graffiti from numerous smooth surfaces, including delicately glazed masonry, glazed tile, and already painted surfaces.
Environmental benefits of using TIDAL GRAFFITI REMOVER to remove spray paint:
This product not only cleans well but does well. TidalWashers strives to create eco-friendly cleaning detergents that contain fewer chemicals and opt for ones that are less harmful to the environment. Unlike other big-box store solutions, our TIDAL GRAFFITI REMOVER is solvent-free. Meaning, it contains no hazardous chemicals that can negatively affect the health of you and the environment.
This solution is:
- Since there are no solvents, there are no harmful chemicals to dispose of. The remaining mixture requires minimal clean-up since it consists of biodegradable surfactants.
- No need to put your health at risk to remove paint. Simply mist the solution onto the metal and let sit for 30 seconds. Wipe away with a hand towel and watch the marks disappear without inhaling strong fumes.
Benefits of choosing TidalWashers’s cleaning products:
Buy in bulk
- TIDAL GRAFFITI REMOVER, like many of our products, is available to buy in large quantities that vary from a 4×1 gallon case all the way to a 55-gallon drum. Visit the product listings on our website to see all available options.
- Many of our products work on a variety of surfaces to accomplish the same task. Check out our array of products on our website to find the best solution specific to your cleaning goals.
- Our eco-friendly cleaning solutions come with an accessible team that will answer any questions you may have. Call us at (800)-563-1305 or reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org today!